For an up-to-date wish list please contact Mike by email or by handphone +62 812 888 200 24. Thanks and God bless.
- Light bulbs (USD250 per year. We use a lot of them...in one year close to 50. The long life LED ones are expensive for us @ USD5 each.) Thanks Philips Indonesia!
- New roof and trellis for boy's dormitory (USD5000 total - We already have USD4000 from the Cilandak Rotary Club (thanks!), and need the balance of USD1000 to finish the job). Got it! Many thanks from a private donor.
- Picture Framing Workshop for children to learn a useful trade (Morso frame cutting machine - USD2000, Keen cut, paper matte cutter - USD1700, Flexi gun and staple gun - USD200, wood to make a 2x1.5m workbench and thick glass to cover top - USD300. Total USD4200) . Thanks to the Canadian Embassy!
- Medical equipment for the Doctor and Nurse in the Clinic like heart monitoring equipment (USD1200), baby delivering equipment (USD500) and medicine (click here to see the full list required). Thanks to the Canadian Embassy as well!
- 2 televisions (1 for girls house and 1 for boys). Thanks Ibu Imelda!
- 2 DVD players, towels and socks