As another year draws to a close, we wish you a very Merry Christmas from all of us at Mama Sayang Orphanage.
We have been very blessed this year and would like to share some of our highlights and accomplishments:
- We now have 130 kids at Mama Sayang, with 14 kids enrolled in university (all are privately sponsored);
- 6 kids are now qualified as pastors and serving in churches throughout Indonesia;
- 4 are now working in Bogor with an American company, with 1 going to university at night to study Business Management (privately sponsored too);
- We are thrilled to welcome Ester, back from Australia to study Civil Engineering at UPH (read her story here), and Hasan who is back from Malaysia after learning cooking and catering in a five star hotel in Kuala Lumpur;
- We had 3 girls visit us from Denmark (Herlena, CeCi, Rickie) and Wendy from Holland to spend time with our kids. Needless to say all loved it.
- We continue to be so proud of our boys Aussie Footy team who play with the Jakarta Bintangs, and keep going from strength to strength – winning more than losing!
Also, we are happy to announce that we have a brand-new website! The address is www.mamasayang.org - have a look around as it's packed with information and photos. I have a new email as well - firstname.lastname@example.org(the old one will still work for a few months though).
Just click on the below links to get more information about
And lastly, we are very excited that we are now able to accept one-time and even recurring monthly donations by credit card. We have four levels of support:
Thanks for all of the support of Mama Sayang in 2012. We are truly humbled by your support, without which we could not continue. And again, we wish you and yours a blessed Christmas and all the very best for 2013.
-– Mike and Jeveline Hilliard