Mama Sayang Orphanage is located two hours outside of Jakarta and provides food, shelter, education, healthcare and – most importantly – love for over one hundred Indonesian children.
Here are a few shortcuts to help you get started learning about us:
- Read the Overview to learn our history and recent success stories
- Have a look at our school, St. Enoch
- Learn about the Aisha-Dylan Clinic and Retirement Home
- Read the latest news about us and subscribe to our newsletter
- Support us by donating (credit cards and recurring donations accepted)
- Check out our Wish List
- Sponsor a child with a monthly subscription
- Interested to be a volunteer?
- And if you are in the neighborhood, come visit us.
God bless you,
Mike and Jev Hilliard